About our Speciality Koh Tao Diving Courses
Here at Phoenix Divers Koh Tao we offer all diving courses from beginner to professional. Our speciality courses are aimed at the more experienced diver and you will need to at least have your Open Water Certification before you start your speciality courses.
All of our speciality scuba diving courses include equipment rental and certification costs, making our courses the best value for money you will find on Koh Tao.
We are able to teach our Speciality Koh Tao Diving Courses in a variety of languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portugese, Thai, Swedish, Danish and more!
Why choose Phoenix Divers Koh Tao for your speciality diving courses?
Phoenix Divers Koh Tao has been offering the full range of scuba diving courses for over 18 years and we have taught over 25,000 people to Scuba dive. All of our instructors are trained in house and have tonnes of diving experience to make sure your Koh Tao diving course runs smoothly & safely.
We offer the full range of speciality diving courses including wreck, deep, nitrox, photography, night diving and more! Combine your specialities to save. Please email us for more information on our speciality combinations.
Keep on Diving - Specialty Koh Tao Diving Courses
We offer the following Speciality Koh Tao Diving Courses –
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Specialty Diving Course. This Course will increase your bottom time and teach you all about diving on enriched air and how it’s possible to dive for longer on this different mix of air.
- Want to go deeper? The deep specialty diving course will teach you all about diving deeper and the extra safety precautions you need to know in order to do so. This Koh Tao diving course will certify you to scuba dive up to 40 meters!
- Want to explore the HTMS Sattakut wreck in more detail? This diving course will teach you all about how to safely dive on wrecks.
- Photography specialty – Learn how to take awesome underwater photographs and videos – you never know you might end up finding a new career, we are always looking to hire new photo and videographers.
- Night specialty. Love diving at night or in limited visibility? Then this speciality diving course is for you, over three dives we will teach you how to safely get the most out of your night dives.
- The Buoyancy Koh Tao Diving speciality course is so important, especially for new divers. Perfecting your buoyancy skills will make sure you become a safer & more controlled diver. The better your buoyancy the better your air consumption, meaning you will be able to get more dive time as your improve your buoyancy skills.
Read more about these diving courses by clicking below –
Beginner - Koh Tao Diving Courses for beginners
Never dived before or don’t have a Scuba Diving certification? Then these two options are for you –
- The Discover Scuba dive (one day diving for beginners) is a one day experience dive for people who want to try scuba diving in just one day. This one day diving course/experience will involve some classroom and pool training in the morning before heading out on our dive boat in the afternoon for some real Open Water Scuba Dives!
- The Open Water Diving Course is the most popular choice here on Koh Tao. Looking to get your Scuba Diving Certification? Then this diving course is for you. Many people come all the way to Koh Tao to get scuba certified and complete this Koh Tao diving course. Koh Tao is perfect for beginners due to it’s crystal clear water and easy diving conditions – our little island normally has very calm water with little to no waves or currents.
Read more about these diving courses by clicking the links below –
Keep on diving - Koh Tao Diving Courses for already certified scuba divers
Already done your Open Water Diver course and want to continue your diving education? Then these Koh Tao diving courses are for you –
- The Advanced Course will upgrade your Open Water Diving certification and allow you to dive up to 30 meters instead of the 18 meters allowed with the Open Water diving course. The course will take only 24 hours and you will try deep diving, wreck diving, night diving and practice your buoyancy and underwater navigation skills.
- The Rescue Course is all about recognising and dealing with stress underwater. This strenuous but fun course is for the more experienced diver and definitely tests you both physically and mentally. This diving course will involve learning how to tell if a diver is stressed and how to solve problems underwater.
Read more about these diving courses by clicking below –
Go Pro - Professional Level Koh Tao Diving Courses & internships
Want to turn your hobby into your career and pursue your dream of the ocean being your office? Here at Phoenix Divers Koh Tao we offer the full range of professional level scuba diving courses at our dive school on Koh Tao –
- Divemaster Internship
- Instructor Training Course
- Divemaster and Instructor (Pro Package)
- Zero to Hero (Open Water to Diving instructor).
TripAdvisor reviews from our Speciality Koh Tao Diving Courses
GREAT WELCOME TO DIVING. I came from Bangkok two weeks ago with the intention of completing my Open Water Course before making my way up to Chiang Mai. Two weeks later, I have my advanced and speciality certificates from Phoenix and a really unforgettable experience. From my arrival, I found the whole team to balance professionalism with fun. During my time here, I worked with two instructors who made me feel safe and comfortable underwater while giving me the support to develop as a diver.
I cannot recommend Phoenix more for both beginner and more experienced divers. The dorm accommodation was very clean, comfortable, and quiet at nights which is important before early dives. Phoenix is attached to a well-stocked bar which will have a new pool opening next to it very soon. The Phoenix family really welcome you into the group socially and will help you celebrate once you’ve qualified. Thank you for the great experience and look forward to returning for my Divemasters!
FIRST CLASS! HIGH QUALITY!. High quality equipment, education and a lot of cool people and fun. Those were my four days at the Phoenix Divers on Koh Tao. I’m on a world trip and I visited more then ten diving schools during the last 5 months. But these guys are really the best! At first, I asked myself if there is quantity before quality because of the great prices. But it isn’t! Very lovely and helpfully from the beginning. The office manager intruduced everything and was very professional and I felt good and in safe hands immediately. I did the wreck specialty, the EFR, and two fun dives after because I loved this place. 5 stars! Highly recommended – for beginner, advanced and profesionals 🙂 Safe dives!
SUPER DIVING EXPERIENCE. Love completing my speciality diving courses. I did my Advanced and Nitrox Enriched Air with Finn. I felt very save at all times. He was very knowledgeable about the dive sites and the equipment and answered all my questions. I had a lot of fun diving with Finn at Phoenix. The diving school is very flexible in planning and I could continue directly with what I wanted after each course. I’m looking forward to come back.