About Phoenix Divers Koh Tao and why we think we’re the best diving school on Koh Tao
There are so many dive schools on Koh Tao it really is difficult to choose the best one, but lucky for you, you’ve just found the best. Allow us to explain why –
- We have the best location on Koh Tao. We are located on Sairee beach, the best place to stay on the island. The 3km long beach is home to the best restaurants, bars, dive schools and everything else you will need whilst you are on Koh Tao. It’s also incredibly beautiful and the sunsets from our beachfront balcony are not to be missed!
- Small group sizes. Technically one dive instructor can take up to 8 people on one course, but we cut this number in half and teach in group sizes of only 4 people to 1 instructor – making sure you get all the personal attention that you deserve.
- We’re very social! We organise two BBQ’s a week that are completely free for our customers. Enjoy tasty veggie, beef or chicken burgers on our balcony and get to know more of our divers and staff at our social events. In case that’s not enough, we also have live music at our pool bar, and of course our divers get some awesome discounts on drinks and food. Check out our pool bar – AC Bar Beach club.
- Facilities – even though we are a small dive school we have some of the best facilities on Koh Tao. Our dive school is equipped with 4 classrooms, top of the line Aqualung equipment, two pools, two dive boats, restaurant and retail shop.
- Our awesome dive team – our team of professional dive pro’s have all completed their training in house, making sure they have all received the highest level of training available. They are also able to teach in Spanish, English, German, French, Thai, Swedish & Dutch. Yet another reason we think we’re the best diving school on Koh Tao.
If we haven’t already convinced you we’re the best Diving School on Koh Tao check this out –
What else makes us the best diving school on Koh Tao? We offer the full range of Diving Courses from beginner to professional
Still not convinced that we’re the best Diving School on Koh Tao? Then check out our TripAdvisor reviews, we’re ranked in the top 5 of over 100 tours on Koh Tao –
AMAZING EXPERIENCE – Me and my friend went to Koh Tao to take our divers license but we hadn’t decided what school to go with. As we were walking past Phoenix divers the manager, James came out to talk to us, he told us about their Open Water Diver course and also about accommodation that you got for a discounted price while taking your diving courses and it all sounded amazing so we decided to go with Phoenix. We are so glad we did. We had so much fun doing the Open Water Diver course that we decided to do the Advanced Adventurer with them as well when we finished. Best decision of my life! Ask for Finn! He was the best instructor ever, I felt so safe and confident diving with him and he made it all so fun. The accommodation was the best one we’ve stayed at yet and we’ve been travelling for 2 months!
The atmosphere at Phoenix and all the people we met there made our time on Koh Tao unforgettable, we don’t want to leave… 🙁 Guys, go diving with Phoenix divers you will definitely not regret it!!!!
THE BEST DIVING SCHOOL IN KOH TAO – It has been a great experience for my girlfriend and me. We loved everything about the place, the dive instructor Hugo was so nice and super funny. Everyone else was nice and friendly. Would highly recommend when on Koh Tao. Would definitely do it again. Thank you Phoenix Divers Koh Tao for the great diving experience. Definitely a 10/10!!!
BEST DIVING SCHOOL ON KOH TAO – Started with the open water license and was really impressed – everyone at Phoenix was really friendly and welcoming, the course and diving was great! Big thanks to my teacher Rory! Met some great friends in the course and as we were only 3 in the course, it was quite familiary. You can have photos and video of your dives at a good price.
Continued with fun dives and even did the advanced course, all with Phoenix. Accommodation is good too at neighbour AC. AC beach bar is a nice spot as well. Definitely recommend it!