Learn to lead!
Want to live on a tropical island for two months and become a dive professional? Then the divemaster program is definitely for you, this first step in becoming a dive professional is both challenging and fun.
At Phoenix we go way above and beyond the requirements for the divemaster course and upon completion you will be ready to work in the industry.
Deposit: 7,500 ฿
What will I be doing?
Over the two months you will assist instructors on various courses, learning from them and eventually helping them to teach the courses. You will have classroom and theory lessons, exercises to complete in the pool, swim tests, create emergency management plans, boat master procedures and of course practicing navigation and leading fun dives.
Upon arrival you will be assigned a Divemaster mentor who will be monitoring your progress, helping you with the theory side and most important of all teaching you how to become a dive professional. We recommend you plan 2 months to complete the course so you can gain as much experience as possible, however the Divemaster course can be completed in one month if you are short on time.
- Free diving for life!
- Rental Dive equipment
- SSI or PADI materials (books, slates etc)
- Divemaster training from your mentor
- Theory lessons
- Taxi pick-up from the pier on arrival
- Be a minimum age of 18
- Good physical health
- Have both an open water and rescue (or higher) certification from a recognised training agency
- Have a valid first aid and o2 provider certification from a recognised training agency
- Before or during the course you are required to buy your own dive computer, compass, slate, surface marker, knife and mask